About our partnerships
For years we’ve been cooperating with organisations like Citizens Advice, the NHS and Refugee Action to get the best advice and support for people who turn to us. We understand that we can’t do everything and know that sometimes our diverse clients need tailored support, like legal advice from Southwark Law Centre or a place to sleep at Robes winter shelter. This is one of the reasons why our network of partners is so essential.
Other groups in the refugee sector help us think about where to focus our efforts locally, while others help us engage with the big issues facing refugees and asylum seekers.
And of course, there are many local businesses, churches, schools, community groups and even individuals who give us a range of other practical support.
- Southwark Refugee Community Forum
- Southwark Law Centre
- The London Borough of Southwark
- Refugee Action
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital
- Citizens Advice Southwark
- PECAN Food Bank, Peckham
- Action Reconciliation Service for Peace
- Fareshare Community Food Network
- Lewisham Refugee and Migrant Network
- Robes Project
- Forest Hill Mutual Aid Group
- Penge Foodbank
- Horniman Museum
- GALA Festival
We also get regular food donations from local businesses like:
- Blackbird Bakery
- Morrison’s, Peckham
- What the Fattoush